Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Personal Proposal.

     I've made a goal for myself to lose atleast 15 pounds by graduation, and then some more. I would like to have lost somewhere between 70 and 80 pounds by September or October 2012. I have this feeling that for once I'm not going to cave...that I'm actually going to do it...that I will be at a better weight in the fall.

I'm going to lose the weight.

for once and forever.


The Goals:


When                                                                          Weight

By May 10th, 2012............................................................215 lbs

By June 16th-21st, 2012......................................................200 lbs

By mid-July.................................................................185 lbs

By mid-August...............................................................170 lbs

By mid-September...........................................................155 lbs

By mid-November.............................................................140 lbs

By mid-January 2013.........................................................125 lbs 

By Easter 2013..............................................................115 lbs              

No comments:

Post a Comment